BeSafe iZi Flex FIX i-Size: high back booster seat for children 100-150 cm tall, combining excellent safety features, high standards of comfort and flexible solutions to enable easy adjustments and installation, and space for up to three people in one row.
In the Spring edition of the 2018 consumer test, the German test institute ADAC confirmed iZi Flex FIX i-Size’s performance by giving it “Good” scores in all tested categories. It is the only seat in the test that managed to combine an outstanding side impact score of 1,2 with great results in “space for the child” and “space usage in the car”, making it the ideal combination of safety, comfort and space flexibility.
FIRST BOOSTER CAR SEAT TO MEET NEW SAFETY DEMANDS
BeSafe welcomes the updated UN R129 car seat standard by presenting the first booster seat on the market that fully complies with the new safety requirements. The new BeSafe high-back booster seat provides significantly stronger traffic safety, by protecting the head and body.
- Compliant with new UN R129-02 regulations
- Pad+ designed for additional chin and chest protection
- Locked position for ISOfix installation
- Side impact protection (SIP+)
- Shoulder and hip belt guider for proper position
- Headrest designed for side visibility and sleeping support
- Height adjustment to grow with the child
- Pad+ softens the seat belt for added comfort
- Reclining functionality
- Integrated handle for easy carrying
- Slim – but still plenty of space
- Removable side bumpers to allow up to 3 seats in a row
The new BeSafe booster seat has an innovative modular protection system that delivers maximum safety, meeting the highest demands on the market set by the new regulations UN R129-02.
BeSafe iZi Flex FIX i-Size has no armrests in order to avoid misuse – misplaced lap belts can lead to severe injury in the abdomen.
To provide maximum safety for the child, the BeSafe Flex FIX i-Size is equipped with extra Side Impact Protection (SIP+) on the outer shell of the seat