Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: BeSafe iZi Go Car Seat & Isofix Base
BeSafe iZi Go & iZi Sleep Raincover
BeSafe iZi Go Car Seat and Isofix Base
BeSafe baby seat - Test winner 2011 ADAC! BeSafe iZi Go, was designed with safety the most important feature. As well as safety, it was important for us to create a light and robust baby car seat for a car. The iZi Go may easily be lifted in and out of a car or attached to a pram chassis. With its ergonomic carrying handle and integrated sun canopy, the baby car seat has been created with design in mind. The seat offers user-friendly installation in the car. Installation has been simplified in order to minimize the risk of incorrect use. iZi Go child car seats are possible to install with ISOfix.
1. Ergonomic design of the carrying handle
2. Extra large integrated sun canopy
3. Adjustable height of the harness and head cushion in 1 operation
4. Easy to place the child in the seat thanks to magnets in the shoulder pads
5. 5-point safety harness
6. Release handles for travel system can be operated in 2 positions.
7. Compatible with many strollers
8. Easy and very stable installation in the car
9. The seat cover is removable and washable (40° wool wash).
10. ECE R44-04 approved for rear-facing installation group 0+: 0 - 13 kg. Installation: 3-point car belt or isofix base (sold separately)
A combination of heightened safety and easy installation make the BeSafe iZi Go with ISOfix the natural choice for safety-conscious parents. The BeSafe baby seat’s ISOfix base involves a mechanical mounting, which is extremely secure and stable.
ISOfix arms can be angled
ISOfix arms can be angled to ensure the BeSafe baby car seat is correctly installed with all the various ISOfix fixing positions in cars.The BeSafe iZi Go ISOfix has clear indicators that show when the fitting is secure.
The base also has an adjustable support leg suitable for all cars. The support leg absorbs the forces between the base and the floor of the car.