Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: Britax Dualfix i-size EX DISPLAY MODEL
Diono Sun Stop - Rear Sunshade
Diono Easy View Plus Adjustable Back Seat Mirror with Night Light
Britax DUALFIX i-SIZE is the most flexible option for your child – from birth to 4 years (105 cm). The seat with 360 degree rotation offers ultimate comfort for parents and children and can be used rearward facing as well as forward facing. Plus, thanks to the lateral rotation to the open car door, placing and harnessing your child is child’s play. All combined with a stylish and modern design and our expertise in child car safety – for your peace of mind on any journey.
4 YEARS, 200 WEEKS, 1500 DAYS, 1 CAR SEAT – CONSTANTLY COMFORTABLE
During the first four years of your child’s life, they grow approximately 52 cm. That means that they will have outgrown 8 clothing sizes by the time they turn four. DUALFIX i-SIZE provides constant comfort during this time. With 12 recline positions forward and rearward facing, including an ergonomically flat lying position for a newborn and extended leg space for your “big” little one. This means ultimate comfort for the first 1500 days of your child’s life.
REASSURING SAFETY – EVERY DAY
Your child’s safety is our top priority. That’s why there are no compromises when it comes to safety. Our internal standards are more demanding than those of the current standard ECE R129 (i-Size). DUALFIX i-SIZE has been equipped with a large number of innovative safety features: for example the optimised side impact protection SICT inside, implemented by a special steel element inside the seat. Or our patented Pivot Link ISOFIX System. This ensures that your child is well protected in every accident, whether it is from the front, from the side or from the back. That’s one thing you can rely on.
QUALITY – MADE IN GERMANY
We believe that product development and production should be as close as possible. That’s why our DUALFIX i-SIZE has been completely developed, designed and manufactured in Germany. And it has only been approved after numerous tests in our modern in-house crash test facility. That’s how we can guarantee the best possible quality for our customers. And this applies not only to the seat components but also to the covers and fabrics, all of which are manufactured in Europe. All this to ensure that your and our children are always safe on the road.
- 360 DEGREE ROTATION FEATURE DUALFIX i SIZE 01 360 degree rotation 1180x830px 72dpi The 360 degree rotation makes it easy to move the seat from rearward to forward facing and back without re-installing the seat. Plus, the seat can be turned to the open door of a parked car for easy placement and harnessing of your child. Then simply turn the seat back to the desired direction of travel until it clicks into place and you are good to go.
- ADJUSTABLE REBOUND BAR FEATURE DUALFIX i SIZE 03 Adjustable rebound bar 1180x830px 72dpi The rebound bar not only helps to prevent the child car seat from tilting in an impact, but can also be adjusted by an entire 8 degrees. This allows you to easily adjust the rebound bar to the backrest of the vehicle seat and gives your child 10% of additional leg space.
- SUPERIOR SIDE IMPACT PROTECTION FEATURE DUALFIX i SIZE 04 SICT Inside 1180x830px 72dpi The integrated SICT inside offers your child superior protection in the event of a side collision. SICT inside keeps your child away from the impact while absorbing energy at the same time. And you don’t have to adapt or adjust anything – SICT inside is always ready when you need it.
- THE BRITAX RÖMER PIVOT LINK SYSTEM Feature07 Pivot Link ADVANSAFIX III SICT 1180x830px 72dpi In case of an impact, our patented Pivot Link System directs the force first downward, into the vehicle seat, and then forward, more gently – greatly reducing the risk of head and neck injury.
- EXTENDED REARWARD FACING FEATURE Extended RWF DUALFIX 1180x830px 72dpi Rearward facing car seats offer the best protection in the event of a frontal collision – the most frequent type of accident on the roads. In a frontal collision with a rearward facing seat the crash forces are directed to the back of the seat, while the remaining energy is spread evenly across the head, neck and upper body. With a forward facing seat the energy of the impact is distributed differently across the seat structure and restraint system – potentially resulting in more energy impacting on the child’s body. We recommend that children should travel rearward facing for as long as possible.
- DEEP, PROTECTIVE SIDE WINGS FEATURE DUALFIX i SIZE 06 Protective Side Wings 1180x830px 72dpi Our soft, padded side wings act as a protective cocoon that helps to absorb the force from a side impact, reducing the risk of injuries to your child.
- V-SHAPED HEADREST FEATURE DUALFIX i SIZE 07 V shaped headrest 1180x830px 72dpi Specially designed to control the movement of your child’s head, our V-shaped headrest ensures optimal protection in the event of a side collision while providing ultimate comfort at the same time. Plus, the headrest and harness can easily be adjusted from the front of the seat to suit your child’s height.
- SOFT NEOPRENE PERFORMANCE CHEST PADS FEATURE DUALFIX i SIZE 08 Neoprene Chest Pads 1180x830px 72dpi Our new, soft neoprene performance chest pads fit comfortably on your child’s chest. They help reduce your child’s movement in the event of a collision, and add even greater comfort to the 5-point harness. Plus, they can be easily removed for washing without disturbing the harness.
- 5-POINT HARNESS We believe a 5-point harness is the safest way to secure your child in a car seat because it keeps your child safe and tight in the seat’s protective shell. In case of a collision, the harness distributes the forces of the impact across 5 points, two at the shoulders, two at the hips and one where the harness buckles between the legs. This helps to protect your child from all directions of impact.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE LEG SUPPORT The support leg provides extra stability for the car seat via the vehicle floor. It minimises the tilting and rotational movement and reduces the forward movement forces exerted on your child in a crash situation, helping to protect them. For a secure installation, the support leg can be adjusted to suit the height that’s best for your car. The easy-to-read indicator shows you when the support leg is positioned firmly on your vehicle’s floor.
- QUICK-REMOVE COVER Things can get pretty messy on the road. Drinks can spill and children can get car sick. That’s why we designed a machine washable seat cover that can easily be taken off without removing the harness, so you can clean up quick and get on your way.
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS H x W x D 48 x 44 x 74 cm Weight 15 kg APPROVAL i-Size (ECE R129)