Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: Angelcare AC315 Breathing and Video Monitor for Babies
Grobag Gro-Snug Cosy Wild Posy
Angelcare AC315 Breathing and Video Monitor for Babies
Breathing Monitor for Babies with 4.3” Touch Control Display and Wired Sensor Pad Breathing Monitor for Babies with video and movement tracker gives concerned parents the ultimate peace of mind. Angelcare’s AC315 movement, video and audio monitor includes the standard wired breathing Sensor Pad and features activity tracking, which reports on baby's movement levels. Alarm will sound if no movement is detected after 20 seconds. Ideal for monitoring a newborn or young baby. This monitor can also be used without the wired Sensor Pad for those early toddler years. Dependable, trusted, and beautifully designed, Angelcare video and audio monitors are the basic tools of infant care.
- 4.3" LCD touch control Parent Unit Under-the-mattress wired breathing
- Sensor Pad tracks subtle movements that audio and video monitors can't detect* (This product is intended to be used only for parental reassurance to monitor your baby’s movements.)
- Alarm will sound if no movement is detected after 20 seconds
- Wall-mount or tabletop Camera Unit with adjustable magnetic mount
- Low profile Camera Unit with room temperature display (turns red for too warm and blue for too cool)
- Movement activity and room temperature reports covering last two months
- Secure digital transmission (2.4GHz)
- Two-way talk Digital zoom (2x) and pan
- Night vision Range up to 820ft (clear line of sight)
- Alerts: Out-of-range, low battery, room temperature and movement
- Adjustable movement sensitivity levels Visual sound level indicator
*This product is NOT intended and should NOT be used to prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
• This product is NOT intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure or prevent any disease or condition.
• This is a product to monitor the movement of healthy babies and is not a substitute for parental care.
• The Angelcare breathing movement Sensor Pad feature is not designed for use with adults, children or infants over 24 months.
• The sensor pad must be placed directly on a solid surface under the mattress.
• This product is not compatible with hollow core mattresses or mattresses containing memory foam that would come in contact with the breathing movement Sensor Pad